Sunday, December 18, 2011

Studio News: New Referral Program! | Adelaide Newborn Photographer

Referrals are the best compliment one could give, thank you all so much for spreading the word about my business.

As a thank you for your referral each time someone you refer makes a booking you will receive a $100 credit towards your next session or order and the person that makes a booking will also receive a $50 print credit.

Word of mouth is so valuable people want to know first hand that you had a fun experience and a high quality product.

Pin It

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I all the time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now
as I am a user of web so from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.


My page :: antekqua.com

 
© Images by Kylie Photography

Background Design by Sassy Designs
CoffeeShop Designs